Virtual Options for Macomb County Residents
We understand the need to be flexible and provide all families options for learning in an environment that fits their needs.
We are excited to offer a fully virtual option for all students in grades K-12.
Is virtual learning right for my child?
- Students will need a learning coach at home to help facilitate the direct instruction they receive from Fraser teachers.
- Learning will be robust and expectations will be identical to a face-to-face school model.
- Students may need to come to school for key small group instruction and assessments.
- Fraser Public Schools will provide a device (iPad for K-8 and MacBook for 9-12) to every student upon enrollment and completion of the Parent Technology Agreement.
- Students enrolled in Fraser Virtual K-12 will still have access to participate in Fraser athletics, band, choir and student organizations (contingent on MHSAA guidelines; organizations may meet virtually).
Frequently Asked Questions
We know many families have questions about Fraser Virtual K-12, so we have compiled some answers on our FAQ page.