To help our families with the start of the new school year, we have created a technology page to help you with questions you may have.
- How to connect to your wifi
- Gotomeeting Access Information
- Device and Instructional Support Assistance
- Salk Parent Student iPad User Agreement
- Technology Support
- Itslearning - an overview of Itslearning to help families become familiar with our learning management system.
- GoToMeeting - an overview of GoToMeeting to help families become familiar with our virtual meeting platform.
- CLEVER- an overview of CLEVER to help families become the SINGLE-SIGN ON program.
- Edpuzzle -EdPuzzle allows teachers to integrate high-interest videos into learning.
- iPad - to learn how to close tabs and keep things running smoothly in Safari
- Seesaw - to learn how your child and teacher are using Seesaw to enhance learning in the classroom.
- NEW Immersive Reader feature in itslearning. To learn how this feature can help your child and increase accessibility.
If you have questions afterward, don't hesitate to reach out to classroom teachers or Mr. Lentine, our 21st Century teacher.