School-Age Child Care
The Latchkey program is now School-Age Child Care (SACC).
Please note, any time the district or a school is closed to in-person learning, SACC will also be closed. This includes snow days.
2021-2022 enrollment for SACC will begin in August
Hours of Operation: School Days, Monday-Friday
Morning Session: 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session: 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Schedule: Parent/Guardian provides a schedule at registration
Billing/Payments: Prepaid in advance every two weeks
- Online pre-registration required (must also provide a schedule and prepay before attending)
- Non-refundable family registration fee of $50
- Morning session: $5 flat rate per child
- Afternoon session: $4 flat rate per child for services within (1) hour; $7 flat rate per child for services beyond (1) hour
- Half-Day/Early Release: $15 flat rate per child. If only the morning service is used, a $5 flat rate per child will be charged.
Child Schedule Information
- Only registered students will be allowed to enter SACC, no ‘drop-in’ childcare
- The schedule must be submitted at registration
- Changes to the schedule need to be approved by childcare staff based on space available
- Children will be put on a waiting list if space is not available
- Parents/legal guardians need to submit payment based on the schedule provided at the time of registration.
- Fees are paid in advance. Invoices will be sent every two weeks. Payment of fees is due on or before Thursday of each week for the following week’s care.
- Parents/legal guardians that do not make their payments by Friday for the following week could lose their spot in SACC. They will be contacted if this situation occurs.
- If the account is not kept current or is chronically delinquent, we reserve the right to terminate care until full payment is made or to terminate childcare permanently.
Families with overdue accounts from the 2020-2021 school year must pay the balance in full before current year registration will be accepted. We reserve the right to deny childcare services when payment is delinquent.
Additional information will be provided in the SACC Parent Handbook.