Fraser Public Schools Administration Building
33466 Garfield Road
Fraser, MI 48026
Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 12:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
(586) 439-7014 Phone
(586) 439-7001 Fax
Join our Fraser Family
Looking for a learning experience that offers unique opportunities for your child's success?
SCHOOL OF CHOICE ENROLLMENT FOR 2019-2020 IS NOW CLOSED.
District residents are able to enroll their students at any time during the school year. Fraser Public Schools boundaries include the entire City of Fraser, and parts of Roseville and Clinton Township. You can verify that you live in the district by viewing our district map or by calling Central Enrollment at (586) 439-7014.
Schools of Choice
Fraser Public Schools participates in Schools of Choice in Macomb County. This program is open to students who reside anywhere in Macomb County and have not been suspended during the last two school years or ever expelled. An official disciplinary report from the prior district(s) for the last two school years is required at the time of enrollment. School of Choice families are responsible for their own transportation.
- Unlimited spaces Kindergarten - 11th Grade
- Applications can be completed online, printed and brought to the registration appointment or completed at the appointment.
- We make every attempt to keep siblings together.
Students enrolling in kindergarten or DK in Fraser Public Schools need to take the Brigance Assessment in addition to a parent or guardian filling out the enrollment packet and completing a registration appointment. Click on the Kindergarten/DK Enrollment link in the gold links on the left side of this page for assessment dates. The Brigance assessment does not need to be completed prior to registration but will need to be done before the first day of school.
Please bring the following information with you to the administration building to complete the registration process.
- New Student Registration Packet
- Proof of Residency*
- Home purchase closing papers/mortgage documents/rental agreement
- Renters must get notorized signature of property owner/management on the Verification of Residency Affidavit
- Any two of the following pieces of mail (must state name and address)
- Billing statements (gas, electric, cable, cell phone, insurance, doctor's office)
- Bank statement
- Valid Parent/Guardian Identification – driver’s license, state ID or passport
- Proof of Custody (when applicable). You must have court issued papers showing that you have legal physical custody.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate (We will make a copy and return the original)
- Order online at www.vitalcheck.com
- Go to the courthouse of the county where child was born
- Contact State of Michigan Vital Records at (517) 335-8656
- Foreign-born students: a passport may also be acceptable
- Current Immunization Records (by State Law a child may not start at a new school without proof of immunization). We cannot let a child attend even one day without these! At least the first of the three-shot Hepatitis B series must be documented and included with all other immunizations. Also the parent/guardian must furnish proof of the child having had the chicken pox or varicella vaccination.
- Authorization for Request/Release of Student Records
- Most recent report card or unofficial transcript
- Checkout form with grades from present school
- Current IEP if applicable
- FHS Students Only - $20 Book Deposit (this fee covers all textbooks and the hall lock)
Please note, the following situations will require administrative review by Central Office.
- Limited guardianship
- Placement of child in home of relative
- Power of Attorney
- 18 years of age and resides in district