UPDATE ON THE RESTART OF HS GIRLS BASKETBALL, COMPETITIVE CHEER, DANCE AND GIRLS GYMNASTICS PROGRAMS
Fraser Athletic Department is preparing for the return of all of their winter sports Saturday, January 16th. The return of winter sports will be dependent upon whether Michigan’s Governor lifts the band on indoor sports activities in the coming days. The current required shutdown is scheduled to expire on Friday, January 15th.
If your student is a member of the Girls’ Basketball, Competitive Cheer, Dance, or Gymnastics program the following TENTATIVE dates and times have been set aside beginning Saturday, January 16th for your return.
GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAMS
Tuesday, Jan 19th
2:30 – 4:30 pm (main gym)
7:30 – 9:00 pm (aux gym)
6:00 – 7:30 pm (aux gym)
Saturday, Jan. 16th
4:00 – 7:00 pm (aux gym)
Monday, Jan 18th
9:00 – 12:30 pm (aux gym)
COMPETITIVE CHEER TEAMS
7:00 am – 12:00 pm (cafeteria)
Monday, Jan. 18th
5:30 – 8:00 pm (cafeteria)
Monday, Jan. 18th
11:00 – 12:30 pm (cafeteria
As the athletic department continues to navigate the COVID-19 situation, all families, please be aware that changes/cancellations may occur on a daily basis due to updates and weather situations. If any of these dates change due to COVID-19 updates the athletic department will send out those changes immediately and coaches will update students as well.
Here are the expectations:
- Student-athletes will be required to be dropped off or park in the parking lot located outside the athletic entrance - No parents will be permitted to enter the facility unless prior permission has been granted
- It is mandatory that all students wear a mask while checking-in – must bring their own mask – no mask – the student will not be permitted to check-in
- Once a student enters the facility, our staff will be checking and recording temperatures of the student/athletes and coaches
- After completing the check-in process, the student/athletes will then be allowed to enter the indoor facilities for practices
- We ask that parents stay in their car or leave and return when practice sessions are completed
- Locker rooms are not available for changing or showering
- Student-athletes must be dressed for a workout when they arrive
- All student-athletes will need to bring their own water bottle(s)
- Wearing of face mask is mandated during all-boys basketball and wrestling activities.
- All students are required to fill out the Athlete Pre-Screen Form prior to participating in any school-sponsored athletic activity (must be completed by the student every day - 30 minutes prior to arriving) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_xiNeKU9fyo1-dtZhFvggY13-7ggcuLwY15cdUSv0QTHswA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1