Fraser Athletics is excited to announce THE START OF WRESTLING beginning Monday, November 16th. Practice times are as follows for the week of November, 16TH.
Date: Monday, Nov. 16th thru Friday, Nov. 20th
Level: JV and Varsity
Location: Boys Gym
Head Coach: Rick Julien
Assistant Coach: Kevin Julien
As the athletic department continues to navigate the COVID-19 situation, all families, please be aware that changes/cancellations may occur on a daily basis due to updates and weather situations. If any of these dates change due to COVID-19 updates the athletic department will send out those changes immediately and coaches will update students as well.
Here are the expectations:
Prior to Participating – the following documents must be turned into the Athletic Department
- Pre-participation Physical Examination (PPE) or 2020-21 MHSAA sports Health Questionnaire: https://www.mhsaa.com/Schools/Forms-Resources
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) has decided to extend the 2019-20 Pre-participation Physical Examination for eligible student-athletes
- If athletes have a valid 2019-20 PPE they will be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire that can be found on the MHSAA website or the Athletic website
- All new athletes (i.e., first-time participants in Fraser High School Athletic Department) will be required to obtain a new PPE through his or her primary care provider or other appropriate health care professional. They will not be required to complete the 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire
- Athletes will underlying, pre-existing conditions, injuries, or illnesses must obtain an updated PPE or appropriate clearance from the treating physician based upon the situation that must be turned in
- Student-athletes will be required to be dropped off or park in the parking lot located outside the athletic entrance - No parents will be permitted to enter the facility unless prior permission has been granted
- It is mandatory that all students wear a mask while checking-in – must bring own mask – no mask – the student will not be permitted to check-in
- Once a student enters the facility, our staff will be checking and recording temperatures of the student/athletes and coaches
- After completing the check-in process, the student/athletes will then be allowed to enter the indoor facilities for practices
- We ask that parents stay in their car or leave and return when practice sessions are completed
- Locker rooms are not available for changing or showering
- Student-athletes must be dressed for a workout when they arrive
- All student-athletes will need to bring their own water bottle(s)
- Wearing of face mask is mandated during all-boys basketball and wrestling activities.
- All students are required to fill out the Athlete Pre-Screen Form prior to participating in any school-sponsored athletic activity (must be completed by the student every day - 30 minutes prior to arriving) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_xiNeKU9fyo1-dtZhFvggY13-7ggcuLwY15cdUSv0QTHswA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1