What's Planned for Dooley Center?
Dooley Center Projects Overview
The outlined projects are the result of a collaborative effort among building and district staff. This bond is designed to help provide modern facilities, technology and transportation to our students, staff and community.
Proposed improvements at Dooley Center are:
- Resurface parking lots and add underground storm water drainage
- Update classroom technology, student devices, and technology infrastructure when it reaches the end of its useful life
- Add flexible furniture to classrooms, replace classroom cubbies and countertops
- Add air conditioning to gymnasium & kitchen, add sound system to gymnasium, and replace gymnasium ceiling
- Improve playground equipment and resurface asphalt play areas
For a comprehensive list of bond projects, please click on the Bond Overview tab on the right.